EU-U.S. Privacy ShieldSimpleReach participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. SimpleReach is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. SimpleReach is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. SimpleReach complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions. With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, SimpleReach is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, SimpleReach may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor FrameworkSimpleReach complies with the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from Switzerland. SimpleReach has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view SimpleReach’s certification, please visit safeharbor.export.gov.
Collection of InformationSimpleReach collects information from two types of individuals: our customers with whom we enter into service agreements in order for such individuals to receive the Services (“customers”) and the individuals who visit the digital media properties containing content owned by our customers (“end users”). SimpleReach, Inc. collects information under the direction of its customers on certain digital media properties, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are an end user of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by that customer, please contact the digital media property that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers. SimpleReach, Inc. has no direct relationship with the end users whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the SimpleReach customer (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our publishers. SimpleReach, Inc. will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Here’s what we collect from you when you use a Service:
- User-Provided Information: When you, as a customer, purchase or register for use of a SimpleReach Service on your website, we ask you to provide certain information, such as your website URL, including information that is considered “personally identifiable information” (that is, information that would allow us to directly identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number).
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you, as an end user, visit a site that uses a SimpleReach Service, we may automatically record certain information about your use of the publisher site from your web browser, such as your IP address, time spent on pages, clicks on links and recommendations, the pages with which such recommendations are associated, the locations from which such clicks are made, and other traffic data to provide statistical information to publishers about their recommendations of related content to users.
- “Cookies” Information: One form of “automatically collected” information we record is information stored by “cookies.” When you use a Service, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. We use both “session” and “persistent” cookies to collect, store, and sometimes track various types of information. A session cookie is one that disappears after you close your browser. While a persistent cookie remains after you close your browser (and may be used by your browser when you later return to the Service), persistent cookies generally can be removed. You can review the appropriate “Help” file in your Web browser or your mobile device to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
Information Use: SimpleReach CustomersSimpleReach may use customer information for several general purposes:
- To provide you with information about the SimpleReach Services,
- To support the SimpleReach Services offered on the Site,
- To contact you for feedback about the SimpleReach Services,
- To conduct research about SimpleReach or the SimpleReach Services,
- To notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- To contact you for marketing and promotional purposes.
- When we have your consent to share the information.
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested (if your information is shared with third parties we will only provide the information reasonably needed to deliver the service, and ask that such companies do not use your information for any other purpose). These services may include data analysis and information sharing.
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
- In certain situations, SimpleReach may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose you personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if SimpleReach should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
ChoiceYou may also decline to share certain information with SimpleReach, in which case SimpleReach may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Services. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by editing your profile on the Site. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. You may also modify the cookie settings on your Web browser or mobile device to limit the information you share. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
AccessUpon request SimpleReach will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may access, correct, amend, or delete your personally identifiable information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Data RetentionWe will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Log FilesAs is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically from viitors to our marketing website, http://www.simplereach.com and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Blog Hosted by a Third PartyOur blog is managed by a third party application that may require you to register to post a comment. We do not have access or control of the information posted to the blog. You will need to contact or login into the third party application if you want your personal information that was posted to the comments section removed. To learn how the third party application uses your information, please review their privacy statement.
TestimonialsWe display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media WidgetsOur website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Third Party SitesThe Site may contain links to other sites. SimpleReach is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information.
SecurityWe are committed to protecting personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. SimpleReach takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the security of your personally identifiable information during transmission to us and once it is received by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us in all cases. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- 122 W. 27th Street, Floor 7
- New York, NY 10001
Last updated: 9/8/16